Choose your room
1 Twin Bed or 2 Twin Beds
Individually decorated room
Layout - Living room, dining area, and sitting area
Internet - Free WiFi and wired Internet access
Entertainment - 42-inch LCD TV, premium channels, and DVD player
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and cookware/dishware
Sleep - Premium bedding and a down duvet
Bathroom - Detached private bathroom, deep soaking bathtub and separate shower
Practical - Washer/dryer, desk, and phone; cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning
Need to Know - No housekeeping
Kenninji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hokanji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gion Corner - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kodai-ji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ishibe Alley - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shijo Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Itami Airport (ITM) - 54.6 km / 33.9 mi
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 101.1 km / 62.8 mi
The preferred airport for this vacation home is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: JPY 20000 per stay
- A city tax may be collected at the property. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.