Choose your room
1 Twin Bed or 2 Twin Beds
Individually decorated room
Layout - Living room and dining area
Internet - Free WiFi and wired Internet access
Entertainment - 42-inch plasma TV, premium channels, and DVD player
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, cookware/dishware, and espresso maker
Sleep - Premium bedding and a down duvet
Bathroom - Detached private bathroom, free toiletries, and a separate bathtub and shower
Practical - Washer/dryer, computer, and phone
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pontocho - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ishibe Alley - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 100.7 km / 62.6 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 45 km / 28 mi
The preferred airport for this vacation home is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.