Hacienda Tres Rios Resort Spa & Nature Park – All Inclusive
Choose your room
Junior Suite Mangrove View With Balcony
Junior Suite Mangrove View With Balcony
645-sq-foot room, furnished balcony with canal views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 42-inch flat-screen TV, satellite channels, and iPod dock
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, free minibar items, 24-hour room service, and free bottled water
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, bathrobes, and free toiletries
Practical - Phone, double sofa bed, and safe; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Room is accessed via exterior corridors and room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Tres Rios Ecopark - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Virgen Beach - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Maroma Beach - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Playa Paraiso Golf Course - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Gran Coyote Golf - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Paradise Beach - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
El Manglar Golf Course - 12 km / 7.4 mi
28 de Julio Square - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Playa Xcalacoco - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Guadalupe Church - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Punta Esmeralda Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Playa 88 - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Quinta Avenida - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Temazcal Natura - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
Cozumel Intl. Airport (CZM) - 48 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for this aparthotel is Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Kakao beach area is included for Vacation Club Members only.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between guest stays, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MXN 31.12 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.