Check availability at Wharekauhau Luxury Country Estate
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Kitchenette (Cottage Suite)
About this property
With a stay at Wharekauhau Luxury Country Estate in Palliser Bay, you'll be 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from Palliser Estate and 30.5 mi (49 km) from Ata Rangi Vineyard. This 5-star lodge is within the region of The Weta Cave and Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand).Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 12 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the lodge's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palliser Estate - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Ata Rangi Vineyard - 49 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for Wharekauhau Luxury Country Estate is Wellington Intl. Airport (WLG) - 122.6 km / 76.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-out is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 612 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.