Red Door Collective offers quality self-contained accommodation, award winning wines and magnificent views across the vineyard, to the Brokenback Ranges. It is a 25 acre property with 10 acres of premium vines, in the popular Hermitage Road area of Pokolbin.
Red Door Collective comprises two luxurious two-bedroom villas and each bedroom has a spacious spa en suite. Furnishings are stylish and modern and the views to the Brokenback Ranges are spectacular.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Spa bath / jacuzzi
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Air-conditioned public areas
- -Smoke-free property (fines apply)
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEDT) 17 January 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor