With a stay at L'Horizon Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, you'll be close to Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium and Palm Springs Air Museum. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Baristo Park and Tahquitz Canyon.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Rooms have private furnished patios. LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Airport shuttle
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 07 November 2017 to 24 November 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free WiFi
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Shopping on site
- -Wedding services
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Free valet parking
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Full-service spa
- -Concierge services
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Smoke-free property