Check availability at Gavea Tropical Boutique Hotel
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Lake View
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Lake View
2 King Beds and 2 Double Sofa Beds
592-sq-foot individually decorated room, balcony with lake views
Layout - 2 bedrooms, living room, and dining area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 21-inch LCD TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, and dining table
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Partially open bathroom, bathrobes, and a shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical - Laptop workspace, king sofa bed, and safe; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Fresh bed sheets (on request), fresh towels (on request), and air conditioning
Smoking And Non-Smoking
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Shopping de Gavea - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Rua Dias Ferreira - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Shopping Leblon - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Rio Design Leblon - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Leblon Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Sao Conrado Beach - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Gavea Golf and Country Club - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Spain Square - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Ipanema Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Parque Henrique Lage - 4.7 km / 3 mi
Posto 9 - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Pedra da Gavea - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 16 km / 10 mi
Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Gavea Tropical Boutique Hotel is Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for travelers who are not citizens of Brazil) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Protected Tourist (Brazil).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 120 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Late check-out fee: BRL 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.