Check availability at The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (Venetian)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Giglio Prestige)
Grand Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Canal View (Landmark, Grand Canal View)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (Sestiere)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, View (Serenissima)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, View
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Canal View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Corner
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Canal View
Royal Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Canal View
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Balcony
About this property
With a stay at The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Grand Canal and 4 minutes by foot from La Fenice Opera House. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from St. Mark's Square and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from St. Mark's Basilica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Club del Doge, a restaurant which specializes in Italian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has facilities measuring 1291 square feet (120 square meters), including a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Musica a Palazzo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Basilica of St Mary of Health - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Punta della Dogana - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Salute Waterbus - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
IED Venice - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Zattere - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Academy Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Gala Dinner on 20 July per adult: EUR 415
- Gala Dinner on 20 July per child: EUR 415 (up to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 53 and EUR 53 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.