Check availability at The Shilla Seoul
Deluxe Twin Room (Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Deluxe Double Room (Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Business Deluxe Double Room (Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Business Deluxe Twin Room (Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Executive Business Deluxe Double (Executive Lounge Access) (Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Executive Business Deluxe Twin (Executive Lounge Access) (Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Executive Grand Deluxe (Executive Lounge Access) (Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Superior Suite Double (Executive Lounge access, Free Sauna) (Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Grand Corner Deluxe (Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Superior Suite For 4 Guests (No Lounge, No Sauna,No Outdoor Pool Access, Free Extra bed if possible)
Deluxe Double Room (Outdoor Pool Access Included)
Deluxe Twin Room (Swimming Pool Access Included)
Deluxe Double Room (Room service Breakfast & Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Deluxe Twin Room (Room service Breakfast & Outdoor Pool Access Excluded)
Deluxe Double Room (Check-in at Noon & Check-out at 6 PM / Outdoor pool access)
Executive Business Deluxe Double (Outdoor Swimming Pool)
Executive Business Deluxe Twin (Outdoor Swimming Pool)
[Morning PKG]Deluxe Double Room(Outdoor Pool access from 10AM to 12PM on C/O date, Late C/O 1pm)
Superior Suite For 4 (Pool/ Breakfast/Cake Included)(No Lounge&Sauna)(Free Extra Bed if possible)
[Morning PKG]Deluxe Double Room(Outdoor Pool access from 9AM to 12PM on C/O date, Late C/O 1pm)
[Morning PKG]Deluxe Double Room(Outdoor Pool Access from 10AM to 12PM on C/O date)
[Morning PKG]Deluxe Double Room(Outdoor Pool access from 10 AM to Noon on C/O date, Late C/O 4 PM)
About this property
A stay at The Shilla Seoul places you in the heart of Seoul, within a 15-minute walk of Namsan Park and Korea House. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Dongdaemun Design Plaza and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Doota Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 464 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy Korean cuisine at LaYeon, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Namsan Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Korea House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dongdaemun Design Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Doota Mall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Namsangol Hanok Village - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Heunginjimun - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Cheonggyecheon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gwangjang Traditional Market - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
N Seoul Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Myeongdong Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Lotte Department Store - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Namsan Cable Car - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Namdaemun Market - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Seoul City Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN) - 69.6 km / 43.2 mi
Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Shilla Seoul is Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Eurocard, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- The indoor pool, fitness facility, and sauna are closed every third Wednesday of the month.
- Children under 13 years old are only permitted to use the indoor and outdoor pools with parental supervision. Children under 13 years old are permitted to use the indoor pool on weekends only. Guests under 140 cm tall are permitted to use the outdoor swimming pool only while wearing a life jacket.
- The hours of operation for Urban Island (seasonal outdoor pool area) vary. Guests booked in "no outdoor pool access" room categories are charged fees to access the pool. Entry to the outdoor pool may be limited due to maximum occupancy policy. In case of overcrowding, guests may have to wait to use the pools. Guests cannot pre-book entry to the pool. Up to 2 sun beds per room are available for use in the outdoor pool area (first-come, first-served basis). Children under the age of 36 months must wear swim diapers in the pool. Rubber rings must be less than 1 meter in diameter and are only allowed in the children's pool. Access to Urban Island may be restricted in extreme weather conditions.
- Please note: Guests will not be able to use or earn any points with third-party rewards programs at this property.
- Guests booking an Executive Level room type are permitted to invite up to 2 non-resident guests to the Executive Lounge during the week (excludes Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays) for a surcharge. Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the Executive Lounge.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration. Starting October 1, 2021, the executive lounge is open 6:30-10 AM for breakfast Monday-Friday (6:30-10:30 AM Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays), 3:30-5 PM for afternoon tea, and 6-10 PM for happy hour. Light snacks are not available.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March 13 to November 14.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CESCO (S. Korea).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 69000 for adults and KRW 32000 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 36300.0 per day
- Facilities fee: KRW 45000 per person, per day and includes use of: sauna
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.