Tasmania’s picturesque World Heritage Area at Cradle Mountain will have you ready and raring to explore Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park and the iconic Boat House at Dove Lake; all just a stone’s throw from the hotel.
Get active in the clean mountain air and meet the friendly, furry locals – say hello to the echidnas, wombats and wallabies that roam the hotel surrounds.
We can’t wait to see you here…
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Spa bath / jacuzzi
- -Number of floors -
- -Number of restaurants -
- -Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- -Total number of rooms -
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Accessible path of travel
- -Accessible parking
- -Number of bars/lounges -
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Exhibit space
- -Free parking
- -Banquet facilities
- -Billiards or pool table
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Air-conditioned public areas
- -Free Wi-Fi
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor