Check availability at Laurel Point Resort
Classic Room, 2 Bedrooms
Classic Room, 2 Bedrooms
1 Queen Bed and 2 Twin Beds or 1 Queen Sofa Bed
1066-sq-foot room, furnished balcony/patio with mountain views
Layout - 2 bedrooms and dining area
Relax - Fireplace
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - DVD player and cable channels with pay movies
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and dishwasher
Sleep - Premium bedding, blackout drapes/curtains, and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, jetted bathtub and separate shower
Practical - Free local calls, queen sofa bed, and sofa bed; free rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning
Need to Know - No housekeeping
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Traffic Light #10 - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Great Smoky Mountains National Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Traffic Light #9 - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Smoky Mountain Brewery - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hollywood Star Cars Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shoot'em Up Cinema - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Gatlinburg Space Needle - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Arcadia - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Gatlinburg SkyLift Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Mysterious Mansion - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Gatlinburg Ziplines - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Laurel Point Resort is McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) - 74.3 km / 46.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Sunday - Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday - Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.