Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
Choose your room
About this property
In the heart of Tokyo, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo is within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Ueno Park. This 5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Tokyo Dome and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 8 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.4 km / 41.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2800 and JPY 4300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 63000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.