Check availability at Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Mandarin, Grand Room, 1 King Bed
Mandarin, Grand Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Mandarin, Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Oriental Suite, Suite, 1 King Bed
Mandarin, Suite, 2 Twin Beds
Mandarin, Suite, 1 King Bed, Corner
Deluxe Premium, Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Premium, Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 2 Twin Beds
About this property
In the heart of Tokyo, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo is within a 5-minute drive of Ueno Onshi Park and Tokyo Dome. This 5-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 8 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marunouchi Building - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Onshi Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.4 km / 41.9 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Tokyo is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2800 and JPY 4300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 63000 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 6000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.