- Dining venue
Check availability at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Deluxe)
Four Seasons, Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deluxe)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this property
A stay at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Tokyo International Forum and Marunouchi Building. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Imperial Garden Theatre and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at MOTIF RESTAURANT & BAR, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel features 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of event facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo International Forum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ginza Six - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Diet Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nippon Budokan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 68.5 km / 42.6 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 22.5 km / 14 mi
The preferred airport for Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Lead with Care (Four Seasons).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 6325 for adults and JPY 3163 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5500 per day
- Valet parking fee: JPY 7700 per day
- Pet fee: JPY 10120 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10120 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.