Stretching across two iconic heritage-listed buildings – The Clare Hotel pub and the Carlton & United Breweries Administration Building – the 62 room boutique hotel has been constructed with obsessive attention to aesthetics and concern for retaining the interesting features of both buildings.
Situated along the re-developed Kensington Street precinct, The Old Clare Hotel is the first Australian hotel from the unconventional Unlisted Collection. With its rich, varied history and architecture, Chippendale has become the home of choice for dozens of art galleries, production houses, graphic and fashion design studios, plus Sydney’s most exciting new restaurants, cafés and bars.
The Old Clare Hotel is home to three restaurants, including two from esteemed chef, Clayton Wells. Whether you spend Sydney’s abundant daylight hours at the beach, in boutiques or exploring the harbour, your nightlife and downtime are all sorted.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Room service (24 hours)
- -Reception (24 hour)
- -WiFi (free)
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Pool bar
- -Non-smoking property
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Patio / Terrace
- -Airport transfers (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (heated)
- -Sun loungers
- -Family friendly
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Business services
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Accessible facilities
- -Accessible path of travel
- -Luggage storage
- -Gym / Fitness Facilities
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor