Check availability at Hotel Dos Playas Faranda Cancun
2 Double Beds or 1 King Bed
365-sq-foot individually decorated room, balcony/patio with garden views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Cable channels
Food & Drink - Free bottled water
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, designer toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Safe, desk, and phone
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Lever door handles and closed-captioned TV
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Non-Smoking, renovated in September 2015
Langosta Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tortuga Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
West Coast of Isla Mujeres, Punta Cancun, and Punta Nizuc National Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Escenica Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Museum of Popular Mexican Art - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Teatro de Cancún - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Plaza Caracol Mall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Caracol Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Playa Tortugas - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Isla Dorada - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Forum By The Sea Mall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Cancun Convention Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Forum Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Las Perlas Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Dos Playas Faranda Cancun is Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN) - 25.7 km / 16 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property offers health screenings for COVID-19 onsite for a surcharge.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MXN 28.87 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 165 for adults and MXN 100 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.