Choose your room
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Suizo, you'll be centrally located in Barcelona, within a 5-minute walk of Barcelona Cathedral and Picasso Museum. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from La Rambla and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Palau de la Musica Catalana.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Placa del Rei - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Barcelona History Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
European Museum of Modern Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Barcelona Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Picasso Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Rambla - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Portal de l'Angel - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chocolate Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Placa Reial - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palau de la Musica Catalana - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gran Teatre del Liceu - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pompeu Fabra University - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Port Vell - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Palau Guell - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Suizo is Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property is located in the city's Low Emission Zone; only low-emission vehicles are permitted to enter. Guests with non-Spanish license plates must register their vehicle with the city in advance.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.80 for adults and EUR 8.80 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.