Check availability at Palace Hotel Tokyo
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe King Room with Balcony
Grand Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony
Club Deluxe King Room
Club Deluxe King Room with Balcony
Club Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony
Executive Suite Room
Garden Suite Room
Chiyoda Suite Room
Grand Deluxe King Room with Balcony
Club Grand Deluxe King Room with Balcony
Club Grand Deluxe Twin Room
Suite, 2 Twin Beds, Balcony (Park)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Terrace)
About this property
Palace Hotel Tokyo is in the heart of Tokyo, within a 5-minute walk of Wadakura Fountain Park and Museum of the Imperial Collections. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Marunouchi Building and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Masakado Kubizuka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 290 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and digital programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at GRAND KITCHEN, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wadakura Fountain Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of the Imperial Collections - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Masakado Kubizuka - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
East Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ninomaru Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nissay Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Theatre Creation - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Palace Hotel Tokyo is Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB International; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Following policies apply to guests staying in Club Deluxe King, Grand Deluxe Twin Room, Deluxe Twin Room (Triple Use), Executive Suite, Garden Suite, and Chiyoda Suite: 1) Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted in Club Lounge after 5:30 PM. 2) Children ages 5 to 15 are only allowed to use the pool from 9 AM to 5 PM with adult supervision.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 4000 and JPY 5100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 3100 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.