Check availability at Hosteria Farallon
2 Queen Beds
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 21-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Minibar
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and towels
Practical - Iron/ironing board (on request)
Comfort - Daily housekeeping and ceiling fan
Tito Navarrete Sports Center - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Macas General Hospital - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Leonidas Proano Sports Center - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Sangay National Park - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Ecuador will be charged the national value-added tax (12%) upon checkout. Non-residents on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.