Check availability at Gokan no Yu Tsuruya
Japanese Style Room
Japanese Style Room
5 Twin Futons
301-sq-foot room with mountain views
Relax - In-room massage available
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Refrigerator
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Detached private bathroom, spring water bathtub
Practical - Safe, phone, and iron/ironing board (on request)
Comfort - Air conditioning, daily housekeeping, and heating
Zao Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zao Hot Springs Ski Resort - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Zao Chuo Ropeway - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Zao Sky Cable - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zao Sanroku Ropeway - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Zao Super Slider - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shiginoya Chinuma - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sato Museum of History and Culture - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Lina World - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Takeda Winery - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Zao Bodaira Highlands - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Kaminoyama Castle - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Momiji Park - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Utakake Inari Shrine - 16 km / 10 mi
Senshoji Temple - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sendai Airport (SDJ) - 93.6 km / 58.2 mi
Yamagata Airport (GAJ) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:20 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Hot springs access available from noon to 11:30 AM.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A bathing tax, collected at the property, may be charged. The bathing tax applies to properties with hot springs and ranges from JPY 150-500 per person, per night based on local regulations. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.