Check availability at Kunsthotel Fuchspalast
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
172-sq-foot room with city views
Internet - Free WiFi and wired Internet access
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator and free bottled water
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Safe, laptop workspace, and phone; rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Low-height counters and sink, grab bar near toilet, bathroom emergency pull cord, and wheelchair accessible
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Hauptplatz - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Museum St. Veit - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Glan - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hochosterwitz Castle - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Carinthia Open Air Museum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Maria Saal Cathedral - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Magdalensberg Archaelogical Park - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Carl Auer von Welsbach Museum - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Ehrental Castle - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Simonhohe - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Schleppe Brauerei - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
City Arkaden - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Klagenfurt City Gallery - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Alpen-Adria Gallery - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Klagenfurt City Theater - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
The preferred airport for Kunsthotel Fuchspalast is Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee) - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 9:30 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.9 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.