Check availability at Unryuso
4 Twin Futons
215 sq feet
Entertainment - 26-inch flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Electric kettle
Bathroom - Shared bathroom, in-room sink, a toilet with electronic bidet, and free toiletries
Practical - Laptop-compatible safe
Comfort - Air conditioning, daily housekeeping, and tatami floors (woven mat)
Tenryu-Okumikawa Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Horaijisan Natural Science Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Horaiji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nagashino Castle Ruins - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Yuya Hot Spring - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Shitaragahara History Museum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Mankoji Temple - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Aichikogen Quasi-National Park - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Tokai Nature Trail - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Sakurabuchi Park - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Atera Seven Water Falls - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Tokai Nature Trail - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Kamo Iris Garden - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Ryugashido Cavern - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Makayaji Temple - 27 km / 16.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with Half Board plans must check in by 7 PM to receive dinner. Advanced notice is required for late check-in for guests with Half Board plans arriving after 7 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.