Check availability at Shiki No Yado Mt Fuji
Japanese Western Style
Japanese Western Style
2 Twin Beds
431-sq-foot room with partial lake views
Relax - In-room massage available
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 30-inch LCD TV
Food & Drink - Refrigerator and electric kettle
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, deep soaking bathtub and separate shower
Practical - Safe and desk
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Yamanashi Gem Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Kawaguchi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kawaguchiko Ohashi Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fuji Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ide Sake Brewery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yagizaki Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaguchiko Muse Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kawaguchiko Museum of Art - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Fujiomuro Sengen Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kawaguchiko Konohana Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Amphi Hall - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Hachio-ji Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property offers transfers from the train station. To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A bathing tax, collected at the property, may be charged. The bathing tax applies to properties with hot springs and ranges from JPY 150-500 per person, per night based on local regulations. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.