Check availability at Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (BEVERLY HILLS)
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (BEVERLY HILLS)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Corner (Superior)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Corner (Deluxe)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (BEVERLY HILLS)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (HOLLYWOOD)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (GOVERNOR)
Villa, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Suite)
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Waldorf)
Superior Corner Suite, Mobility Accessible with Bathtub
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Hollywood)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-in Shower)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Corner (Hearing, Deluxe)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing, Hollywood)
Suite (Hollywood Suite, 2 Rooms)
Suite (Beverly Hills Suite, 2 Rooms)
Suite (Beverly Hills Suite, 3 Rooms)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Beverly Hills, Hearing)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Beverly Hills, Hearing)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Hearing)
About this property
With a stay at Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, you'll be centrally located in Beverly Hills, within a 5-minute drive of Rodeo Drive and Wilshire Boulevard. This 5-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Melrose Avenue and 2 mi (3.2 km) from University of California Los Angeles.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3.00 mi.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Jean-Georges, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rodeo Drive - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Westfield Century City - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Tolerance - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Wilshire Boulevard - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Melrose Avenue - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Westwood Village - 3.2 km / 2 mi
University of California Los Angeles - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sunset Strip - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Beverly Center Shopping Mall - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Whiskey a Go Go - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Petersen Automotive Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Farmers Market - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Los Angeles Intl. (LAX) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
John Wayne Airport (SNA) - 81.3 km / 50.5 mi
Bob Hope Airport (BUR) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Van Nuys, CA (VNY) - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 200 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.