Check availability at Hotel Kazurabashi
Run of House
Run of House
4 Twin Futons
129-sq-foot room with mountain views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Room service (limited) and minibar
Bathroom - Shared bathroom, slippers, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Safe
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
Oboke Gorge - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Iya Kazurabashi Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tsurugisan Quasi-National Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Heike Yashiki Museum of Folklore - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Kenmi Shrine - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Mt. Nakatsu - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
Hashikurasan Ropeway - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Mt. Unpenji - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Mt. Tsurugi - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Hashikuraji Temple - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Honenike Dam - 45.8 km / 28.5 mi
Hozan Lake - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Hokigamine Forest Park - 48 km / 29.9 mi
Sameura Dam - 48.2 km / 29.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ryoma Airport (KCZ) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi
Takamatsu Airport (TAK) - 79.7 km / 49.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 756 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.