Check availability at Hotel Maya Caribe Faranda
2 Double Beds or 1 King Bed
312-sq-foot room with garden views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 34-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Free bottled water
Sleep - A down duvet, blackout drapes/curtains, and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and towels
Practical - Safe, iron/ironing board, and desk; free rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Smoking And Non-Smoking
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Langosta Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jardín del Arte - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tortuga Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Escenica Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of Popular Mexican Art - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Costa Occidental de Isla Mujeres National Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Playa Tortugas - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Plaza Caracol Mall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Caracol Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Las Perlas Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Isla Dorada - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Forum By The Sea Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Gaviota Azul Beach - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Cancun Convention Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Maya Caribe Faranda is Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on December 24.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on December 31.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.44 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 165 for adults and USD 100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.