Check availability at InterQUBE Bolshaya polyanka
1 Capsule, No Windows
1 Capsule, No Windows
1 Twin Bed
22 sq feet
Internet - Free WiFi
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, shared/communal kitchen access, and room service (limited hours)
Bathroom - Shared bathroom, slippers, and a hair dryer (on request)
Practical - Safe and iron/ironing board
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Gorky Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
State Tretyakov Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fallen Monument Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Museum of the Moscow Railway - 1.6 km / 1 mi
New Tretyakov Gallery - Museum of Modern Art - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Moscow International House of Music - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Peter the Great Monument - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cathedral of Christ the Savior - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Cathedral of the Archangel - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Danilov Monastery - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Diamond Fund - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Armoury Chamber - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Zaryadye Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
Sheremetyevo Intl. Airport (SVO) - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 41.3 km / 25.6 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for InterQUBE Bolshaya polyanka is Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Non-Russian citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.