Check availability at Casa Tulum
Deluxe Studio (#5)
Deluxe Studio (#5)
1 Queen Bed and 1 Twin Sofa Bed
Overlooking the garden
Layout - Separate dining area
Internet - Free WiFi
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, dishwasher, and cookware/dishware
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Desk
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Dos Aguas Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Cenote Crystal - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tulum National Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Cenote Calavera - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Playa Ruinas - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Gran Cenote - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
SFER IK - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Las Palmas Public Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Playa Paraiso - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Tulum Beach - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Tulum Mayan Ruins - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Kaan Luum Lagoon - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Cenote Manatí - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Playa Akun - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico).