Check availability at Crôa Mares Hotel
1 Double Bed and 1 Twin Bed
Features a private lanai
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Cable channels
Food & Drink - Minibar
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, towels, and a shower
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Non-Smoking, renovated in October 2021
Peroba Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ponta do Mangue Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Coroa Grande Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Barra do Camaragibe Beach - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Sao Jose Church - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Antunes Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Barra Grande Beach - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Gales Natural Pools - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Dourado Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Burgalhau Beach - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Maragogi Beach - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Camacho Beach - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Sao Bento Beach - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Japaratinga Beach - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Bitingui Beach - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.