Skip Global Header to Content
Check availability at Ryokan Odosou
To view room prices at this property, please enter your stay dates.
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Japanese Style Room
Japanese Style Room
4 Twin Futons
Layout - Separate tokonoma (alcove)
Bathroom - Private bathroom, deep soaking bathtub
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning, daily housekeeping, and tatami floors (woven mat)
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Ryokan Odosou in Miyazaki, you'll be a 4-minute walk from Miyazaki Prefectoral Office and 13 minutes by foot from Miyazaki City Tourist Information Center. This guesthouse is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Miyazaki Shrine and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Aeon Mall Miyazaki.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.DiningAt Ryokan Odosou, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a computer station and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miyazaki Prefectoral Office - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Miyazaki City Tourist Information Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tachibana Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Miyazaki Science Centre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Miyazakiken Gokoku Shrine - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Miyazaki Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Miyazaki Prefectural Art Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Miyazaki Prefectural Museum of Nature and History - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Aeon Mall Miyazaki - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Heiwadai Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Miyazaki Waterfront Park - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Tom Watson Golf Course - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Florante Miyazaki - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Eda Shrine - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Phoenix Country Club - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Miyazaki Airport (KMI) - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Number of restaurants - 1
Free self parking
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.