Check availability at Hotel The Born Jeju
Deluxe Triple Room
Deluxe Triple Room
1 Double Bed and 1 Twin Bed
306-sq-foot room with mountain views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 50-inch LED TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, electric kettle, and free bottled water
Sleep - Premium bedding and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, deep soaking bathtub
Practical - Safe and phone
Comfort - Daily housekeeping
Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
PLAY K-POP - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Jeju Teddy Bear Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yeomiji Botanical Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Cheonjeyeon Falls - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Jungmun Golf Club - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Starry River - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jungmun Saekdal Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Jeju International Peace Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
International Convention Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Jusangjeolli Cliff - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Lotte Skyhill Jeju Country Club - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Jeju Glass Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Yakcheonsa Temple - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Andeok Valley - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Jeju Intl. Airport (CJU) - 38.7 km / 24.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CESCO (S. Korea).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 9900 for adults and KRW 9900 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.