Check availability at Yoshikawaya
Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking
6 Twin Futons
Overlooking the mountains
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator
Sleep - Turndown service
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, a toilet with electronic bidet, and slippers
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Paradise of Flowering Peaches - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Horikiri House - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Iizaka Onsen - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nakano Fudoson - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Jurokunuma Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Fukushima Sky Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Surikamigawa Dam - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Fukushima Prefectural Museum of Art - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Fukushima Race Course - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Mt. Shinobu-yama - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Hanamiyama Park - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Fukushima Minka Garden - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Fukushima Azuma Baseball Stadium - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Takayu Onsen - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Tsuchiyu Onsen - 27 km / 16.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Pool access available from 11 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.