Check availability at B&B Santi e Saraceni
1 Double Bed
205-sq-foot room, balcony with city views
Internet - Free WiFi
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and a bidet
Practical - Mobile key entry; rollaway/extra beds and cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Museo Diocesano di Salerno - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sorrento Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Salerno Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of San Giorgio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via dei Mercanti - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo Archeologico Provinciale - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo Roberto Papi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Complex of San Pietro a Corte - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of the Crucifix - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Fruscione - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Lungomare Trieste - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Giardino della Minerva - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo di Citta di Salerno - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Villa Comunale di Salerno - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Teresa Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Naples Intl. Airport (NAP) - 58.6 km / 36.4 mi
Costa d'Amalfi Airport (QSR) - 21.2 km / 13.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a first aid kit
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 3 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 January, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20.00 for check-in after 8 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.