Check availability at Ibis Sao Jose
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
194 sq feet
Layout - Bedroom
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - LCD television with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Minibar
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Desk, safe, and phone; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Low-height counters and sink, wheelchair accessible, raised toilet seat, wheelchair-accessible bathroom vanity, and grab bar near toilet
Shopping Itaguaçu - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Avenida Atlantica - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sao Jose City Hall - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Orlando Scarpelli Stadium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Praia da Ponta do Leal - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Teatro Adolfho Mello - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Praia do Bom Abrigo - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Praia do Itaguaçu - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Praia das Palmeiras - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Praia do Meio - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Praia da Saudade - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Hercilio Luz Bridge - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Centrosul Convention Center - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Alfandega Square - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Casa da Alfandega - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Ibis Sao Jose is Hercilio Luz Intl. Airport (FLN) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) and Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 29 for adults and BRL 14.5 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 22 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.