Skip Global Header to Content
Choose your room
0 available out of 28 rooms
for your stay
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Property LocationLocated in Bangkok (Bangkok City Centre), Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is within a 15-minute drive of Lumphini Park and Iconsiam. This 5-star hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Wat Pho and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Siam Center.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 331 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.DiningEnjoy seafood at Lord Jim's, one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bangkok? This hotel has facilities measuring 21229 square feet (1972 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Iconsiam - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
River City Shopping Complex - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
King Power MahaNakhon - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Thaniya Plaza - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Samyan Mitrtown - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Asiatique The Riverfront - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Wongwian Yai Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sampeng Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Lumphini Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Canadian Embassy - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Chulalongkorn Hospital - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Chulalongkorn University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Embassy of Germany - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Siam Square - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
MBK Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK) - 28.6 km / 17.7 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 2
Number of restaurants - 10
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- This property uses a grey water recycling system and eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1500 for adults and THB 750 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3700 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1800.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.