Skip Global Header to Content
Check availability at Awanosho
To view room prices at this property, please enter your stay dates.
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Traditional Room (Toilet in room)
Traditional Room (Toilet in room)
3 Twin Futons
108-sq-foot room with mountain views
Internet - Free WiFi
Food & Drink - Refrigerator
Bathroom - Shared bathroom, free toiletries, a hair dryer, and a bidet
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Awanosho in Miyoshi, you'll be 17.4 mi (28 km) from Kotohira-gu and 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from Iya Kazurabashi Bridge. This ryokan is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Unpenji Ropeway and 15 mi (24.2 km) from Sankaku Shrine.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets.AmenitiesDon't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and a spa tub.DiningBuffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kenmi Shrine - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Hashikurasan Ropeway - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Mt. Unpenji - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Oboke Gorge - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Hashikuraji Temple - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Tsurugisan Quasi-National Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Honenike Dam - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Kagawayosuikinen Park - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Hozan Lake - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Unpenji Ropeway - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Mt. Nakatsu - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Heike Yashiki Museum of Folklore - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Paper Museum - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
Sankaku Shrine - 24.2 km / 15 mi
The nearest major airport is Takamatsu Airport (TAK) - 49 km / 30.5 mi
Free self parking
Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
The front desk is open daily until 9 PM.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.