With a stay at St. James Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Bangkok, within a 10-minute walk of The Emporium and EmQuartier. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at Citrine Bar & Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Bangkok? This hotel has 1733 square feet (161 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 412 for adults and THB 206 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 530
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 265
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 530
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 265
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Business center/computer access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor