Check availability at Pousada Villa Pantai
1 Double Bed and 2 Twin Beds
258 sq feet
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 42-inch LCD TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Room service (limited) and minibar
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and towels
Practical - Desk; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No rollaway/extra beds available
Lages Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Porto da Rua Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Toque Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tatuamunha Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Mirante do Alto do Cruzeiro - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Sao Miguel dos Milagres Beach - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Riacho Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Lages Beach - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Coqueiral - Réveillon dos Milagres - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Capela dos Milagres - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Praia do Marceneiro - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Praia do Patacho - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Praia do Camaragibe - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Bitingui Beach - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Japaratinga Beach - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Maceio (MCZ-Zumbi dos Palmares Intl.) - 98.1 km / 60.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the pousada prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.