Check availability at Nagomi No Yado Ookawa
3 Twin Futons
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 20-inch flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Refrigerator and electric kettle
Bathroom - Detached private bathroom, free toiletries, a hair dryer, and a bidet
Practical - Safe and highchair
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Bathroom emergency pull cord
Kinosaki Onsen Ropeway - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hachigoro's Tojima Wetland - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sanin Kaigan National Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kinosaki Marine World - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Genbudo Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Takeno Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Kumihama Country Club - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Oama Bridge Beach - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Nakashima Shrine - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Kazurano Beach - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Izushi Shrine - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Yuhigaura Hot Springs - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Ito Kiyonaga Art Museum - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Imagoura Beach - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Goshiki Beach Park - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair
- This property accepts cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with Half Board plans must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. Advanced notice is required for late check-in for guests with Half Board plans arriving after 7 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A bathing tax, collected at the property, may be charged. The bathing tax applies to properties with hot springs and ranges from JPY 150-500 per person, per night based on local regulations. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.