Check availability at Pousada Vila Anaua
1 Double Bed and 1 Twin Bed
Individually decorated room
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 32-inch LCD TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Room service and minibar
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer (on request)
Practical - Rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Bitingui Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Japaratinga Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Praia do Patacho - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Sao Bento Beach - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Camacho Beach - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Lages Beach - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Maragogi Beach - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Tatuamunha Beach - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Lages Beach - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Toque Beach - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Porto da Rua Beach - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Dourado Beach - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Gales Natural Pools - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Burgalhau Beach - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Barra Grande Beach - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Maceio (MCZ-Zumbi dos Palmares Intl.) - 124.9 km / 77.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.