Check availability at Demizu Machiya
Japanese Style Townhouse
Japanese Style Townhouse
1 Twin Futon
861 sq feet
Layout - 3 bedrooms
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Kitchenette with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and cookware/dishware
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, separate bathtub and shower, slippers, and a hair dryer
Practical - Desk and wardrobe or closet
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning, daily housekeeping, and heating
Need to Know - Limited housekeeping
Nijō Castle - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nishijin Textile Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Doshisha University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kyoto University - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Daitokuji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.