Most popular facilities
Check availability at Isulella Hotel & restaurant
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
1 King Bed
377 sq feet
Layout - Bedroom
Entertainment - 120-cm flat-screen TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, minibar, electric kettle, and room service
Sleep - Premium bedding
Bathroom - Shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Safe, desk, and phone; cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Daily housekeeping and climate-controlled heating and air conditioning
Accessibility - Visual fire alarm
Need to Know - Bed sheets not available
Plage de Carataggio - 4.8 km / 3 mi
La Chiappa - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
La Chiappa Lighthouse - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
St Jean-Baptiste Church - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Bastion de France - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Porto-Vecchio Marina - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Palombaggia Pond - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Palombaggia Beach - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Mare a Mare Sud - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Lezza Golf Course - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Plage d'Acciaju - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Santa Giulia Beach - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Asciaghju - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Santa Giulia - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
Marina di Fiori Beach - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Isulella Hotel & restaurant is Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse) - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.