Check availability at Lemon Tree Wildlife Resort, Bandhavgarh
Premier Cottage, Smoking
Premier Cottage, Smoking
1 King Bed
363-sq-foot room, balcony/patio with city views
Layout - Bedroom and sitting area
Entertainment - Cable channels
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, room service (limited hours), and free bottled water
Sleep - Premium bedding
Bathroom - Private bathroom, free toiletries, and a shower
Practical - Free newspaper and iron/ironing board
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No rollaway/extra beds available
Room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
Bandhavgarh National Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bandhavgarh Fort Temple - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Shesh Shaiya Statue of Vishnu - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Bandhavgarh Fort - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Johilla Waterfall - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. At check-in, guests must provide a negative COVID-19 test result. Guests providing a negative COVID-19 test result must have been tested no more than 72 hours prior to check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property requires that all guests have the Aarogya Setu mobile application on their phone. Guests will be asked to present the mobile application at the time of check-in. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India. PAN cards are not accepted. Travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa. Guests are also required to provide proof of address.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; masks are required in public areas.
- At check-in, guests must provide a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Guest providing a negative COVID-19 test result must have been tested no more than 72 hours prior to check-in.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1947
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 973 (from 6 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.