Check availability at Magnus Hotel Norte - Adults Only
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Room
1 Double Bed
291 sq feet
Layout - Separate dining area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Cable channels
Food & Drink - 24-hour room service and minibar
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Shower, a hair dryer, and towels
Practical - Phone
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Baptist Church in St. Francis Xavier - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Guanabara Bay - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Sao Januario Stadium - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Quinta da Boa Vista - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Shopping Tijuca - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Tijuca National Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Maracana Stadium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
SulAmérica Convention Center - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
AquaRio - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Saara Rio - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Sambodrome - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Mauá Square - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Municipal Theater - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Candelaria Church - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Arcos da Lapa - 13 km / 8.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.