With a stay at Residence & Conference Centre - Toronto in Toronto (North York), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Ontario Science Centre and Seneca College. This family-friendly residence is 12 mi (19.2 km) from Toronto Public Library and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Royal Ontario Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 552 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at Subway Restaurant or snacks in the residence's coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Toronto? This residence has facilities measuring 2864 square feet (266 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property does not provide pots, pans, cups, or other types of kitchen utensils. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 5.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 49.95 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 49.95 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor