The Omni King Edward Hotel
The Omni King Edward Hotel is in the heart of Toronto, within a 5-minute walk of Hockey Hall of Fame and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from St. Lawrence Market and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Toronto Eaton Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Victoria's Restaurant, for brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Path - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hockey Hall of Fame - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sony Centre for the Performing Arts - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Queen Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Toronto-Dominion Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Massey Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Lawrence Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ed Mirvish Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
St. Michael's Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Toronto Eaton Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Toronto Symphony Orchestra - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Toronto City Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Roy Thomson Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Omni King Edward Hotel is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 30 and CAD 50 for adults, CAD 15 and CAD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -24-hour health club
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 16
- -Total number of rooms - 301
- -Year Built - 1903
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEDT) 17 January 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor