With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District in Toronto (Toronto Entertainment District), you'll be steps from PATH Underground Shopping Mall and 4 minutes by foot from Princess of Wales Theatre. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Metro Toronto Convention Centre and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from CN Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Path - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Second City - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
TIFF Bell Lightbox - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Princess of Wales Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Roy Thomson Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
CN Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Alexandra Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spadina Avenue Shopping District - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Toronto Symphony Orchestra - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Queen Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rogers Centre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Toronto-Dominion Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay plus CAD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Year Built - 2007
- -Number of floors - 22
- -Total number of rooms - 256
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor