With a stay at Park Hyatt Toronto in Toronto (Bloor-Yorkville), you'll be steps from Royal Ontario Museum and 11 minutes by foot from University of Toronto - St. George Campus. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Toronto Public Library and 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Yonge-Dundas Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 km.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Mortons The Steakhouse, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Ontario Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Conservatory of Music - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Varsity Stadium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Toronto Public Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Queen's Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Toronto General Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Spadina Avenue Shopping District - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Path - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Casa Loma - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Art Gallery of Toronto - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Art Gallery of Ontario - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Yonge-Dundas Square - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Toronto is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 30.00 for adults and CAD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 18
- -Total number of rooms - 336
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor