Located in Tokyo (Shinjuku), Tokyo Plaza Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Golden Gai. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Waseda University and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
This hotel has 7 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Golden Gai - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Waseda University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.4 km / 47.5 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Plaza Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 500.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 46
- -Number of floors - 7
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor