A stay at Tokyo Business Hotel places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Golden Gai. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from Waseda University and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Stay in one of 183 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request refrigerators.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Tokyo Business Hotel, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golden Gai - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Robot Restaurant - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Waseda University - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.5 km / 46.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Business Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 1 AM.
Please note: Guests are required to vacate their rooms between 10 AM and 4 PM daily.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 183
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor