Chisun Inn Kamata
Chisun Inn Kamata
Check availability at Chisun Inn Kamata
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, Smoking
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Tokyo (Kamata), Chisun Inn Kamata is within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Sengakuji Temple. This hotel is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Zepp Tokyo and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Roppongi Hills.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 10 km / 6.2 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Happoen Garden - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Keio University - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Shiba Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 13 km / 8 mi
The preferred airport for Chisun Inn Kamata is Haneda Airport (HND) - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.