Chisun Inn Kamata
Chisun Inn Kamata
Check availability at Chisun Inn Kamata
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, Smoking
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Chisun Inn Kamata in Tokyo (Kamata), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Shinagawa Aquarium. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6 km) from Kawasaki Daishi and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Kawasaki Daishi - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Happoen Garden - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Keio University - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Shiba Park - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Cerulean Tower - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Joypolis - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Ginza Six - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 14 km / 8.7 mi
The preferred airport for Chisun Inn Kamata is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.